– What’s that on the garden table? A cat? An airplane? A buzzard? No. It’s a Corgi!
– Are you sure? What would a dog be doing on the garden table?
– Yes I’m sure! Look a little closer! And bear in mind that we’re not talking about a dog here! This is a CORGI we’re talking about!!!
– Oh, right. I forgot about that for a minute. Sorry.
– It’s okay. Many people mistake Corgis for dogs.
– But are they really so different then?
– Well, ever seen a real dog about to do the dishes?
– Oh my god! No! Never! You’re right! This MUST be a Corgi!
– Well, we’re glad it’s a Corgi! Don’t know any dog better at digging up stashes when we go Geocaching, that’s for sure!