Time for another Color My Page Art Challenge!
And this time I’ll demo Golden High Flow acrylic paint using a watercolor-like technique.
In the video below you will find a bit more information about what the Color My Page Art Challenge is and why I started it and I introduce to you this challenge’s paint.
YOU can vote MY palette in the poll!
In this poll below you can vote for up to 5 colors you would like to see me paint the demo in. When you’re done voting, you will see the results thus far.
- Dioxazine Purple 16%, 29 votes29 votes 16%29 votes - 16% of all votes
- Phtalo Green Blue Shade 14%, 25 votes25 votes 14%25 votes - 14% of all votes
- Phtalo Blue Green Shade 12%, 22 votes22 votes 12%22 votes - 12% of all votes
- Quinacridone Red 10%, 19 votes19 votes 10%19 votes - 10% of all votes
- Shading Grey 10%, 19 votes19 votes 10%19 votes - 10% of all votes
- Transparen Red Iron Oxide 10%, 18 votes18 votes 10%18 votes - 10% of all votes
- Hansa Yellow Medium 8%, 15 votes15 votes 8%15 votes - 8% of all votes
- Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide 8%, 15 votes15 votes 8%15 votes - 8% of all votes
- Transparent Brown Iron Oxide 6%, 12 votes12 votes 6%12 votes - 6% of all votes
- Naphthol Red Light 6%, 11 votes11 votes 6%11 votes - 6% of all votes
Do you like being challenged, art-supply wise? Do you dare painting with a limited color palette like I do? And would you like to see how others pull it off and share your own work? Then join the designated closed facebook group! You can find it here!
You can be the winner of the painting I’m going to make in the demo video. To partake, leave a comment below this blog post! And if you want to be kept up-to-date on new challenges, demo videos, workshops, tutorials, giveaways, then go here to sign up for my not-so-frequent newsletter!